To link monday.com successfully with Vanta, please follow the instructions below:
- Install the in your monday.com account (this step will soon be unnecessary after the Vanta app is added to the app marketplace).
- In Vanta:
- Select Integrations from the left-hand navigation panel
- Scroll down to Task trackers
- Select Connect
- Select monday.com
- You will be redirected to monday.com's login page. You must log in using an admin account.
- After logging in, authorize Vanta to read your account information. After you have done this, you will be redirected to Vanta, and the connection will be complete.
The monday.com integration is currently read-only and works only one-way for compliance purposes. At this time, you can’t create tasks in monday.com from Vanta.
Vanta only recognizes the default labels set for the “Priority” column in tasks:
- Critical ⚠️️
All other custom priority labels will be classified as the lowest priority. To satisfy the test “Security issues assigned priorities” in Vanta, assign any priority level to all incomplete security tasks.
Vanta also only recognizes the default labels for the “Status” column:
- Working on it
For the purpose of the tests in Vanta, a task is only considered closed if the status is “Done”.