Should we be running assessments on all of our vendors?
- Vanta's recommendation is that you only need to do a security assessment on the high-risk vendors. If you deem it necessary, you can include assessments on the medium and low-risk vendors.
Does Vanta have access to the Security Assessments of the more common Vendors?
- Yes! In order to complete the security assessment to the auditor's requirements, you must grab them and review them to upload it.
Is it a hard requirement to have an Account Manager's name and email filled out for every Vendor?
- Nope! This is only required if you are looking to send them a questionnaire via Vanta.
-Does every Vendor require an offboarding in Vanta?
- You can customize the Vendors that need offboarding on the Checklists page within each group.
Are platforms that do not retain customer data relevant to the Vendors page?
- You could add them to the Vendors Page to take a more comprehensive view of your Vendors but they will not be included in your audit.