The Controls Page within Vanta shows your account's Custom Controls. These controls can then be filtered, edited, and assigned.
Accessing the Controls Page
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Controls
- This will take you to your company's custom controls page, which lists all of the customer controls created within your account
Searching & Filtering Custom Controls
- To search for a specific control, use the search bar at the top left-hand corner of the page. The results will appear in the list below.
- To filter custom controls, choose
- Category: Control Category, administrative, physical, technical, fundamental, derived
- Standard: The standard that the control maps to
- Owner: Who is responsible for this custom control