How do I create a custom framework?
- Using Vanta’s template, complete a few details, including the requirements for the framework, and add your new framework into the Vanta platform.
How do I connect controls to my custom framework?
- Once you have uploaded your framework, map your controls to your framework requirements.
What if there are additional controls I want to add?
- Use our custom control feature to create new controls or upload existing custom controls unique to your framework.
Do I need to fill out both templates if I am uploading my existing custom framework and custom controls?
- Yes, uploading custom controls creates their library of controls, and uploading the framework creates the framework's structure and defines how the controls map to the sections. Be sure to upload custom controls first!
I bought multiple frameworks from Vanta, and I see similar controls on my Controls page. What should I do?
- The Controls page centralizes all your controls across all your purchased frameworks. You can create a custom framework.
Am I only able to add custom controls to custom frameworks?
- Yes. Currently, custom frameworks only accept custom controls.
I have additional questions or would like to leverage custom frameworks into my instance; what should I do?
- Contact your CSM; they can walk you through the process and discuss adding this feature to your account.