Vanta offers PCI DSS training developed by our in-house team of security, privacy, and compliance experts to help ensure your employees learn about important and required PCI DSS principles in a way that nurtures a positive and strong culture of security and privacy.
Vanta’s PCI DSS training is housed directly within the Vanta platform—which means your employees can view and complete the videos without leaving the Vanta onboarding page! Employees will see the training video on their onboarding page and will need to watch the video in its entirety. Once watched and submitted, it automatically marks the task as complete.
PCI DSS topics covered
- PCI DSS overview
- Key PCI definitions
- Cardholder data
- Data breaches and financial motivation
- Principles for safeguarding cardholder data
- Protecting your online accounts
- Passwords and passphrases
- Password managers
- Entering credit card numbers
- Secure disposal
- Safeguarding payment devices
- Tamper checks
- Protecting payment information
- Office security best practices
- PCI DSS compliance requirements and violations
- Reporting potential incidents
Setting up PCI DSS Training
- From the left-hand panel, select People
- Choose the Checklists option, and select Settings
- Activate Vanta PCI DSS training from the onboarding tasks section
Note that email reminders to your employees to complete training modules will be based on your current SLA for onboarding tasks.