Auditors unable to access a document do not have default access. A document must be linked to a control in order to show in the auditor's view.
- Document is not linked to a control, hence unable to access while selecting view as Auditor
- Navigate to the Frameworks Page, select the desired framework, and select View as Auditor on the Audit Timeline tile to view what the auditor can see for evidence.
- If a document isn't visible, ensure the document is mapped to a control on the Documents Page. To map a document to a control, follow these steps:
- Select the document you'd like to map
- Next to Related frameworks and controls select Add Control
- Select the control and select Add
- The document should now be visible when viewed as an auditor