Nmbrs allows customers to connect tools like Vanta using an API Token. By connecting your Nmbrs account with Vanta, Vanta is able to make API calls as the app, allowing you to connect to find people and use onboarding/offboarding dates from your HR system.
- Vanta leverages Merge, a third-party platform, to pull in your data from Nmbrs. See their documentation for details on the API interactions used.
- Navigate to the Integrations Page in Vanta and locate the Nmbrs connector. Click on Connect
- A pop-up will display letting you know that we use Merge.dev a third-party platform to pull in your data from Nmbrs.
- A popup module is displayed, allowing you to review the requested permissions. Click on continue after reviewing the affected read data.
- You will then need to enter your Nmbrs sub-domain by visiting your Nmbrs portal and copying it from the address bar in your browser.
- Afterwards you will need to follow the instructions in order to get your Nmbrs API Key and connect it through Merge.
- Once the API Key has been input successfully, you will also need to verify the email address that is associated with the API Key as required by Nmbrs.
- After clicking submit Merge will then begin connecting and setting up the integration with Vanta.
- After a few moments, you should see the "Connected to Nmbrs" screen appear below.
- After hitting continue you will be shown a screen that double checks that the connecting user has access to the correct data and permissions.
- Once you hit continue you will be presented with a "Nmbrs Connected!" screen, from here you can configure additional scope on the users that are imported if required.