In Vanta, SLAs can be set for account access revocation, vulnerabilities, security tickets, onboarding, account setup, computer setup, infrastructure setup, and software development.
- Changes to an SLA deadline will be applied to new items only. Historical and currently open items will be held to the SLA deadline that was active at the time the item was originally detected.
- Navigate to either the Tests or Policies pages
- Click the Edit SLAs button, located on the top right of the page
- SLA categories can be seen on the left-hand side. Categories with an SLA deadline will be listed under Active, while categories with no SLA will be under 'Inactive'.
- Select desired category and set SLA deadline. The dropdown can be used to establish if the SLA should be calculated as consecutive days or business days.
A list of tests that reference the SLA Category selected will also be visible.
- Click Save Changes in the upper right corner
- Onboarding-related SLAs can also be edited by going to People, selecting Checklists and opening Settings