When the Asana integration is connected to your Vanta instance, all user accounts from Asana are tracked on the Access page. In order to trigger offboarding for one of these accounts, an administrator will need to deprovision the account from their Asana workspace rather than just removing them. This article will go through the steps needed in order to trigger offboarding for a Asana account.
- Admin access to Asana workspace/team
- Go to your Asana workspace
- Navigate to your Team Settings, then Edit Teams settings
- Select the Members tab
- Click Remove next to the user account you would like to remove
- Once successfully removed, select deprovision
Keep in Mind
What if I already removed the user account without deprovisioning them?
- If you removed the user account without de-provisioning it, you must re-add the user's account and follow the instructions above.