- Go to the Available tab and search for BitBucket
- Click Connect
- You'll want to verify that you are an administrator of the Bitbucket team housing your company's codebase. Once that is confirmed, click the Connect Bitbucket button
- You will be redirected to a sign-in page, where you will enter your credentials. If you were already signed in, you will not see this page
- If this is your first time, you will need to grant Vanta access to your Bitbucket account after logging in. If you are re-connecting after deleting the integration, you will not see this page, as Vanta should already have access. and you should be redirected back to the connections page
- Once access is granted, you will be redirected to the connections page where you must select a workspace. A workspace is where the repositories Vanta will monitor exist. Read more about workspaces here
- Once a workspace is selected and there correct permissions exist, you should see a green checkbox on the top right of the page with a checkmark stating, Set the workspace to [Workspace Name]
Your Bitbucket integration is now complete!