- Go to the Available tab and search for BitBucket:
- Click Connect
- You'll want to verify that you are an administrator of the Bitbucket team housing your company's codebase. Once that is confirmed click the 'Connect Bitbucket' button:
- You will be redirected to a sign in page, where you would enter your credentials. If you were already signed in, you will not see this page:
- If this is your first time, after login you will then need to Grant Vanta access to your Bitbucket account. If you are re-connecting after deleting the integration, you will not see this page as Vanta should already have access. and you should be redirected back to the connections page
- Once access is granted you will be redirected to the connections page where you must select a workspace. A workspace is where the repositories Vanta will monitor exists. Read more about workspaces here :
- Once a workspace is selected and there correct permissions exists, you should see a green checkbox on the top right of the page with a checkmark stating 'Set the workspace to [Workspace Name]':z
Your Bitbucket integration is now complete!