Vanta has the ability to send notifications to Slack. See the steps below to begin sending notifications.
Navigate to the notifications page and select "Connect to Slack":
Accept the request to install the Vanta App:
Once integrated, you can set the slack channel for each type of notification:
If you don't see a channel in the available list, it may be a private channel. See below on how to set this up.
- Private channels in Slack will need the Vanta app added to the channel before it can be configured in Vanta
- Go to the private slack channel that you would like to use for Vanta notifications
- type "@vanta" and select the Vanta App:
- Once selected, add them to the channel by hitting enter.
- You can add this newly configured private channel and configure preferences on behalf of your entire company on the Company notifications page.