- Administrator Access to Github
- Sign into GitHub, then click on your profile image on the top right and click 'Your organization' from the menu that pops out.
- Scroll down on the left hand side until you get to the integration section. Click applications:
- Select 'Configure' for Vanta GitHub Integration, and on the application settings page, scroll down immediately to the Danger Zone
- Enter the Danger Zone and click the 'Uninstall' button:
- The webpage will warn you: "This action cannot be undone. Are you sure you want to uninstall
this GitHub App from X repositories?", click OK:
- Once this is done your integration will break with Vanta, and you will see this message appear on the integrations page:
Your repos will also no longer appear in Vanta. This is expected..
- This is typically done before re-connecting the integration, or when one encounters the Github Error: “Internal Server Error". You can proceed with the re-connection steps now now.
- What specific field on a user's GitHub profile does Vanta use to associate a GitHub user to a Vanta user?
- Github Error: “Internal Server Error"
- How to use Github as a Task Tracker
- Error: “Github Repository does not show in list after selection screen”
- How to connect Github
- Creating a Security Label within GitHub Issues