The read-only MongoDB Atlas integration syncs user and cluster data to automate multiple tests and ensure your databases are set up securely.
- The organization owner is required to generate the new API key to ensure correct permissions are inherited
- Navigate to your MongoDB Atlas account and select the organization that you would like Vanta to monitor. You must be an organization owner to generate a new API key
- Select Access Manager -> Organization Access
- Click Create API key and create a new key with "Organization Read Only" permissions
- Click Add Access List Entry and add the IP 220.127.116.11/32
- Copy the generated values, then navigate to the Integrations page in your Vanta instance and search for 'MongoDB Atlas'
- Click Connect. When prompted paste the 'Public Key' & 'Private Key' generated in step 5 to their respective fields.Click Validate and Store.
After connecting your MongoDB Atlas environment to Vanta, Your Multi-Cloud Cluster Database doesn't appear within the Connection Scope.
Currently, We're unable to retrieve those resources from MongoDB Atlas via the API Endpoint [Get all clusters]
Unfortunately, there is no resolution to this issue at the moment, However you can provide manual evidence via Document upload of your Multi-Cloud Cluster alert settings and backups.