On the Identity Provider Linked To Vanta test, you may see the following message:
"Unable to load user from identity provider.
Loading this user would cause there to be multiple active users in Vanta with the same email address."
- From the People Page, click on the 'More' drop down, then select 'Manage HR Data'
- Select Linked and open the dropdown for the appropriate person
- Select Clear
- Navigate back to the Identity Provider Linked To Vanta test, and select the Refresh option found next to the test name
- You should now have two users with the same email in Vanta - a 'Former employee' user representing their first employment period and a 'Current employee' user representing their current employment. These dates are pulled from the IdP profile.
- Navigate back to the Manage HR Data window and link the HR user data to the updated IdP user profile with the appropriate start date.
- How Does a Person's Employment Status get Determined?
- Having Multiple “users” in Vanta for the Same Person
- Employee start dates when only using an Identity Provider
- How to Manually Link/Unlink HR Data